Monday, November 24, 2008

Benefit Auction Info

Alrighty, the benefit auction will be starting tomorrow morning so I thought I'd get you some more information on how it will be working. I will post a picture of each of the items that are up for auction. I will then link it to the ebay listing. I will be listing the items on ebay throughout the day. We don't want them all ending at the same time. So keep coming back throughout the day to see the new items. The auctions and bidding will be done through ebay so make sure you have an ebay account up and ready if you would like to bid. All items will have a buy it now option also. If you don't want to bid on an item, but you would like to donate, you can always donate money through paypal (angeliclenore@gmail.com). Thank you to all who have donated! And thank you, in advance, for all your generous bids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would it be okay if I posted a link to the auction on my blog? I didn't think you would mind, but I thought I would ask to be sure! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to my blog where I am mentioning Josephine:

http://anewpathforme.blogspot.com/2008/11/christmas-spirit-giveaway-2008.html

If you are not okay with me doing this, please let me know. I am just hoping to get all of my readers to check out the auction. I know Josephine will grab their hearts as she has a FIRM grasp on mine!!!